Wednesday, October 17, 2007

007. Say it outloud, and you'll feel it.

JCR,



I can't handle this situation, anymore. I'm tired of sharing you. Let's just live the lives we said we were going to live. I don't believe a word you say. I know you love me. I know it. I wouldn't be this crazy if it wasn't real. What we had was real. It was love. And love doesn't go away, baby. It's always there. It will always be there. Why do you have to look for something else? I'm right here. I'm devoted to you, Jasmine. No one else. I don't want anyone else. I just want you. There's nothing else out there. We got something great, baby. Something that people look for all their lives. So what's there to look for if you already have it right in front of you? You have me. You've always had me. I'm better now. I've changed. I'm not the same. I'll make everyday feel like its the best day of your life. I won't get mad over meaningless shit. I won't. I promise. Trust me, Jasmine, when I say I live to love you. It is, by far, the only thing I'm good at. The only thing I know how to do perfectly. I can love you, Jasmine. No one else can love you. They can like you alot. They can make you happy for a period of time. But they can't love you. No one can love you like how I can love you. No one can love you like how I love you. It's never going to stop. I told myself a long time ago that it's only you. That all the things I sacrifice are worth it. Your worth it. You're worth everything. I'd pay, I'd give up, I'd sacrifice anything and everything if we could just go back five months ago. I know you more than anyone, Jasmine. More than anyone you met in the past month. I know who you are. I know who you can be. It was just us for two years. Just us two, together, for two years. I'm pretty sure I know who you are. I'm sorry for everything or anything I've done. I'm sorry im sorry im sorry. Just take me back, please. I don't need anything else, just you. I can live life with nothing if all I had was you. I don't need any drug. I don't need anything that's worth money. I just need you. Just you. That's all I want. I'm tired of living my life without you. I'm tired. I miss you. So much. I end up thinking about you at one point, everyday. Stop all this. It's pointless. We just need to be together. You think you're happy. You think this is what you want. But there's so much more, baby. I can give you so much more. I miss my bestfriend. I miss my baby. I miss my Jasmine. Mine. Jasmine, you're mine. You promised me. You promised me so much. And you never break your promises. I know you don't. You need me, you know you need me. You need love. You miss love. I am your love. I'm yours. There is no one else out there, baby. They're just going to come and go into your life. But as much as you try to shut me out, Jasmine, I'm still going to be here. I'm always going to be here. It doesn't matter what you do to me. You can do the most meanest thing to be. You can be the most biggest bitch ever towards me. But I'm still going to love you. Love doesn't fade. Love is always there. You just have to give it some attention. Don't deny what's there. Don't deny what's true. Just look at me in the eyes. Look at me and say you love me. Really say you love me. And tell me you don't feel anything. Tell me you don't remember what we had. Tell me you can't feel those aimless drives in my car when you'd sing to me even if you don't think you can sing good. Tell me you don't remember that basketball season where you can just feel that vibe we had with eachother. Tell me you can't feel those nights where we'd just look at eachother, knowing we were made for eachother. Tell me you can't remember all our songs that we never said was our song but we just knew because of what was happening. Tell me you don't miss sitting in that cul de sac just talking about life because we could talk about anything with eachother. Tell me you don't remember all the surprises we'd give to eachother. Tell me you can't recall all those times where we'd lay there and talk about our lives. Our lives we were going to make with eachother. We don't even have to think about the future, baby. Just now. Just come back to me, now, baby.

Just love me now.

No comments: