-If the story goes on with the plot that I pray for, the war in Iraq would be over.
-As I predicted, all the fires in California will be washed away by ten days of rain. And during these ten days of rain, no one complains. Everyone simply grabs a cup of coffee and thanks god their house is still standing.
-The cure for AIDS will finally be discovered and the stereotype of gay males will be abolished, as well as the number one death of Africans.
-The entire world will finally be aware of global warming and, by working together, we are all able to stop it before it's too late.
-To my assumption, the government will finally give the remnants of Hurricane Katrina its much anticipated attention. Louisiana will be rebuilt, to its fullest, after the long wait.
-Poverty will not exist. There will be no need for food stamps. Everyone will have jobs and social security will be everlasting.
-The world will finally realize how ignorant it is and racism will have no meaning. Homosexuality will be a norm. Same sex marriges will be legal.
-As I suspected, an individual will be able to smoke weed in the streets, freely, thizz at parties if they insist, and do any drug as they please as long as they don't get addicted. Once addicted, they will face consequences. However, if it is only for recreational purposes, then by all means, do so.
-The drinking age in the US will finally be at the same par as the rest of the world.
-A girl of colored decent can dream to be the next president of the United States.
-There would be no borders. Anyone is welcome to dream in the United States. We wouldn't fear of overpopulation because the rest of the world will be able to represent the same dream that the United States upholds. Life, liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness will be law in every country, all around the world.
-Guns will have no purpose. Along with atomic bombs and weapons of mass destruction.
-The UN will meet every Wednesday, over lunch or golf or tea, to ensure prosperity throughout the world. The leaders of the world will all be cronies. There will never be war.
-Every lost child will, miraculously, find their mother. Penniesaver will be forced to fill in the missing child portion of their publication with more meaningless advertisements.
-Single mothers, and fathers, will have benefits.
-Mass mudering and genocide will be known as nothing but history. No one would dare attempt to wipe out an entire race or group of people, ever again, because the entire world population will realize that everyone is important and no one is worth killing.
-Individuality will be praised. Schools will teach their students that conformity is boring. Every student will be educated of, both, liberal and conservative ways. And with that said, will be able to determine their own morals and values, regardless of what their parents think.
-As I assumed, I will win a contest for one of my photos or one or my blog entries and the consulation prize will be $5,000. I will no longer be in debt.
-My mother will finally realize that there are other jobs in San Diego and, although they don't pay as much as her job in Texas, she will be content with her income because she'll be able to watch all of my brothers football games.
-I, somehow, create enough determination and ambition, which results to a high self-esteem, to pass all my classes at SDSU and am able to keep the benefits I need to continue my educational career there.
-Narcotics will have no appeal to me. In fact, I will be disgusted by any illegal substance. I will live life in blissful sobriety. I will not need to escape.
-My system will finally be fixed. My car will be flawless. My sub will work. I will be able to enjoy my thirst of amplified music yet again.
-My auntie will move back to the Philippines. She will no longer be able to corrupt my mothers mind. I will no longer have to defend myself on a daily basis.
-My dad will decide to be a bigger part of my life, as well as my brothers. He will not make decisions based on his wife's opinion. My mother and father will get along. In fact, they'll be bestfriends.
-I will have no reason to lie to anyone I care about.
-My grandma will take medication that will give her longevity. I will die before her. This medication will not only ensure my grandma's never ending life, but also the never ending adhesive that will keep my family together.
As I presumed, Benchfam will, once again be Benchfam. We will express our stupidity, immaturity, and ignorance to eachother. We will forgive and forget. We will enjoy our annual Christmas party until our grandchildren have grandchildren. The next thing we will formally dress up for is eachothers' weddings, and we will thank God there's no dance to learn because God knows how hard Felisha's debut was. We will live the dream of having a bouttique, coffeeshop, underground apparel store, hospital, dental office, and hookah bar all in one row. We will live in eachothers success. We will watch as our kids grow up together and we will know what they're up to when they are planning a DU.
And if all my predictions are true, JCR will come back to me. It will take time, mind you. But after many unsuccessful trials of short relationships, she will have an epiphany. It will be years from now. She will be packing up her belongings to move out of her ex-girlfriends apartment of a year. She will discover a crumpled page from the "Love is.." book tucked in between an old shirt. She will read it and become nostalogic and remember that perfect night at Disneyland where we gazed at eachother because we were so in love, as the fake snow was falling all around us. She will suddenly endure the same exact feeling when she saw me standing with the dozen of heart balloons and a reason of why I love her attached to each one. She will, surprisingly, miss the endless days of eachother, living day to day as if we were married. She will remember the promises we kept and our aspirations of one day living in San Fransisco, together. She will remember the significance of "Coming Home" by John Legend, "Love me Tender" sung by Norah Jones, and "Too Good to Be" by NFG. Her heart will ache because she will reminisce the feeling of being truly loved and will attempt to replay an "i love you" in her head. She will regret these past years of not living life with love, real love, in it.
And if my assumptions are correct, she will leave that apartment immediately after. She will think hard as to where I would be at that time of the day. She will quickly remember that I like to enjoy an iced coffee as I smoke at a certain Starbucks in the area. She will drive to every Starbucks until she finally ends up at the Starbucks across Chevron. She will see me, sitting there smoking, as she suspected, and will all of a sudden become nervous. This nervousness comes from losing contact with eachother and not communicating for two years now. She will see me stare her way. We make eye contact, and she will know I recognize her. We will both feel that, familiar, warm sensation we haven't felt for so long. We will both, at that same exact moment, actually feel, because we haven't felt, actually felt, in so long. She will be apprehensive to approach me, but knowing myself, I will start walking towards her, not because I don't have that apprehension, but because her presence is unbelievable. Her knees will lock and her heart will skip beats as she watches me make my way towards her. We are finally two feet away from eachother, the closest we've ever been in years. She will look at me and, although I look different, she will remember the eyes she used to stare into daily. Her feet will go numb and she will look away, in hopes of being able to think of something to say. She will gain her composure and look back at me, seeing me with my arms wide open. We both feel tears trickling down our cheeks. She will fall into my embrace, and realize that this is where she belongs. We stand there, in eachothers arms, as cars pass and customers enter and exit Starbucks. But we see nothing because our eyes are closed, and our hug is naturally tight, and we allow our memories and the longing in our hearts to fall back into place. She will finally look up at me and say she is so sorry. She will apologize for maiming my heart and declaring, years ago, that our love will never be rekindled. She will explain that, although I have been hurting throughout these years, she has experienced worse. She has been loving with her eyes closed. And, throughout the years, even though she didn't feel it, her heart was slowly wilting, due to the lack of feeling love. And she will admit that, today, she realized that her heart was dead. And it was all her fault, and how could i ever--
And if all my guessing is correct, I will stop her, mid-sentence. I will finally express how much I missed her. I will insist that she stop apologizing because all that mattered is that she is here now. All that mattered is that she finally realized, that indeed, our love will never be rekindled. It will never be rekindled because it never died. I will reassure her that I have always been waiting for her to come back, that I knew she was going to, one day. I will tell her, regardless of how foreign it sounds and regardless of long its been since I've actually said it to her face, that I love her and that I will always love her, and that my love for her hasn't gone anywhere. I will explain to her that my love for her has just been waiting. Waiting for her love to be ready. I will tell her again that "I love you, Jasmine Reyes" because after saying it every night for two years before I go to sleep, it feels good to know she can hear me this time. And she will pull me in, close, and finally confess, after being in denial for so long, that she has always loved me too.
And with all this predicting and assuming and guessing, we will live our dream. We will continue where we left off, as if we were never apart. We will live and grow and learn together, loving eachother. We will finally live life, with love, real love, in it. I will finally be happy. I will finally be reunited with the love of my life, JCR. She will never leave me again. We will love eachother the right way, with no doubts or anything in the way. We will both pass away, knowing love, living with love, and experiencing every aspect of love. And even then, when we are done living our long lives of loving eachother, I will love JCR. Because I will always love JCR.
But, keep in mind, this will all be valid once the war in Iraq is over. Oh, and don't forget the cure of AIDS and end of poverty.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment